Well that was nice last time,getting to talk and such. Letting you know who I am. Want to know more or are you satisfied. Well may I explain to you about my future. I just got thinking about it and stuff. So... After school, of course, I am going to college. Probably Nicholls and later switching to Mississippi State. After college, I want to move to Ohio. Somewhere up north because more good bands play there. Or maybe Houston, every tour goes to Houston. And if I'm still with Anthony, we're going to have two kids, music-based names too. If not, and if I don't find anyone, I want to travel a lot. I plan to be a photographer. This Christmas, my main presents are going to be a gooood camera( hoping to go with a Canon 10.1 megapixels) and a video camera. I want to be an interviewer if I am successful with journalism. Although I think I prefer photography because I suck at writing anyway.
Also, at school there is a prayer circle in front of the library. I've been thinkin about goin with my friend Marilyn. I watch the circle every morning and it seems really nice. I usually pray every morning, but praying twice isn't anything close to bad. One on one time with God is nice, but praying with a bunch of people is great, too. I'm sure you could make friends doing it, too. I also wonder if Brea still belives in God. Any of my friends really. You know, I used to cry during church. It used to get to me really bad. I'm glad I found God. I'm glad I have Him. And I have to thank my friends that led me to Him.
I have changed. I have changed so much, nobody notices though. It's one of those things you have to dig deep for. Here is where I express myslef cause I really can't anywhere else. No one has respect anymore, no body really cares anymore, the world is mailny hate. But there is a little group of people who are happy with their life. I'm in that group. I mean there are things that could get better, but things are still satisfying. Not many people know the feeling though.
No comments:
Post a Comment