It's been some time now. Me and Anthony broke up. Cried 2 days, and then I guess I got over it. But I can't listen to certain songs anymore. His jacket is still here. Lately, to calm me down, I have been listening to Incubus and avoiding Hellogoodbye (seeing as how all of their songs are about love and I have no one to love). I'll get over it. I need to pick up a new hobby and get a new boyfriend.
So, my new thing is photography. MusicBaby Photography. Just like my record label Music Baby, one day. I would give the link out, but seeing as no one reads this, why should I? But anyway, January 20, I get to take awesome pictures of Oh Juliet! and it will be amazing. I cannot wait.
All I can really think of lately is needing a new guy. I mean I've talked to a few guys but nothing clicks. I need one who gives me some space. Sweet, sings to me, you know. Had one that did all of that but no room at all. I know perfect is a lie but it's somewhere out there.
So, I'll check in later with news. Not much new in this one. Relationship problems block my mind from spilling secrets and stuff. Maybe next time. I might even be bragging about a guy! Hopefully.
XOXO,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment