I don't get a homecoming this year, because I don't have a football team at L'eCole Cabanocey. Oh, that's the school I'm attending these days. Anyway, we are getting a costume dance sometime in October. I hope it won't be on Halloween, because Jeremy and I have other plans. Of course, we're going trick-or-treating! You never get too old for that. People are always telling us, "Y'all are just like an old married couple!" So, our costume this year will be old people! I'll be in a moo moo and my hair will be in curlers. I think Jeremy should wear some high waters with white socks and a sweater vest. Also, about L'eCole, I am the school newspaper editor!! I have an October issue to get out. I've been making an outline for it, but I still need to add ideas. Well, I'm gonna go finish up other things. I'm balancing a lot these days...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Long Time, No Update!
Well, I'm by far over Anthony. I've been with Jeremy for over a year. We make two years February 14, 2009. I actually just had homecoming with him this Saturday. We looked great!
I don't get a homecoming this year, because I don't have a football team at L'eCole Cabanocey. Oh, that's the school I'm attending these days. Anyway, we are getting a costume dance sometime in October. I hope it won't be on Halloween, because Jeremy and I have other plans. Of course, we're going trick-or-treating! You never get too old for that. People are always telling us, "Y'all are just like an old married couple!" So, our costume this year will be old people! I'll be in a moo moo and my hair will be in curlers. I think Jeremy should wear some high waters with white socks and a sweater vest. Also, about L'eCole, I am the school newspaper editor!! I have an October issue to get out. I've been making an outline for it, but I still need to add ideas. Well, I'm gonna go finish up other things. I'm balancing a lot these days...
I don't get a homecoming this year, because I don't have a football team at L'eCole Cabanocey. Oh, that's the school I'm attending these days. Anyway, we are getting a costume dance sometime in October. I hope it won't be on Halloween, because Jeremy and I have other plans. Of course, we're going trick-or-treating! You never get too old for that. People are always telling us, "Y'all are just like an old married couple!" So, our costume this year will be old people! I'll be in a moo moo and my hair will be in curlers. I think Jeremy should wear some high waters with white socks and a sweater vest. Also, about L'eCole, I am the school newspaper editor!! I have an October issue to get out. I've been making an outline for it, but I still need to add ideas. Well, I'm gonna go finish up other things. I'm balancing a lot these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment